HOW TO PLAY LUCKY FOR LIFE
- Pick five (5) numbers out of the field of forty three (43).
- Pick one (1) number (the LUCKY BALL number) out of the field of forty three (43).
- You may play the same numbers for more than one drawing.
- Give the completed betting slip to a Lottery Sales Agent or Retailer.
- If you do not use a betting slip, ask the Sales Agent for a quic pic or quick pick.
- The Sales Agent will give you a separate ticket as your receipt.
- For your own protection, the Lottery suggests that you sign the back of your ticket to identify ownership.
HOW TO WIN A PRIZE
- For each drawing, five (5) winning numbers out of the field of forty three (43) and one (1) winning LUCKY BALL number out of the field of forty three (43) will be randomly drawn.
- For each $2 wager, match your numbers to those drawn.
Click to view Odds and Payouts
ABOUT LUCKY FOR LIFE!
New England's Lucky for Life game offers a top prize of up to $1,000 a DAY for LIFE! The second prize is now a recurring prize of $25,000 a YEAR for LIFE! There are eight other ways to win prizes up to $3,000! Lucky for Life's top prize is guaranteed to be paid to winners for a minimum of 20 years! Drawings are conducted every Monday and Thursday.
September 2013 brings
Better Prizes to Lucky for LIfe
“Lucky for Life” will be improved on September 17, 2013 bringing bigger and more prizes to our players. In addition to the amazing $7,000 a week for life prize, now our second level prize winners will receive not only $25,000 but $25,000 a year FOR LIFE! Many of the lower tier prizes have increased as well.
SIX NEW ENGLAND LOTTERIES TO LAUNCH NEW MULTI-STATE DRAW GAME!
“Lucky for Life” offers the chance to win up to $1,000 a day, every day, for a lifetime; Ticket sales begin March 11th with first drawing on March 15th.